Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Week 1A

On August 28th, 2017, it was the first day back to school at Millersville University. My very first class was Visual Storytelling and Comics with James Pannafino. We went over the syllabus and got a brief introduction to the class. He also told us about himself and why the class was created. We also watched a 17-20 minute video on Comic Book Artists. I saw quite a few people from the previous semester in this class, and I am hopeful that this semester will be just as exciting. This class was recommended by Pannafino for me to take. I hope I leave this class at the end of the semester with more knowledge about Comic Book Artists than I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16A

In Class My comic was the first to be critiqued in today's class. Here is my final comic:  Here are the comme...