Saturday, September 9, 2017

Week 2 Outside of Class



During my time outside of class, I came up with some possible comic sketches for my final comic. I'm doing mine based more on myself and my internal thoughts about certain situations. Except the only problem is, I can't actually act out or say these internal thoughts as an actual response in real life, due to it being inappropriate, etc.

I first found some inspiration online before I got started:









College Situations: 

1) "Let's go around the room, say your name, major, and tell everyone a fun fact about yourself."
2) When the financial aid gets screwed up and they delete your class schedule four days before classes begin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16A

In Class My comic was the first to be critiqued in today's class. Here is my final comic:  Here are the comme...