Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 8A

In Class

Today was an in class work day. I had a full illustration of what my comic was going to look like and I decided to try and illustrate my comic digitally this time around. Pannafino came by and I explained my illustration to him.



My plan was to zoom into the scene (which is the kitchen at Sheetz, we call it M.T.O.) and while I'm going about my normal day at work, a pesky fly appears. I tell the fly that it just made a big mistake and that he just knocked on death's door (because I'm going to kill the fly). The fly responds with "Bring it. I ain't scared." After the fly responds with that, a battle erupts in M.T.O., where I attempt to hit the fly but I miss. The fly taunts me as it flies away, and hides on the other side of M.T.O., thinking I won't find it. I'm secretly hiding near the fly and as I approach, the fly turns around, curses, and then I kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16A

In Class My comic was the first to be critiqued in today's class. Here is my final comic:  Here are the comme...