Monday, October 23, 2017

Week 9A

In Class

In class, we split into groups made by Pannafino, and the first group would be critiquing their final comics today, and the second group would be going downstairs and critiquing trading card projects made by a different class.

I was in the second group, so I went downstairs. I got about 8 critiques in, there was a lot to talk about, and it actually was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. One person had a project on Mythical Creatures, someone else had a project on Pokemon cards (their own design), someone had trading cards on different fantasy scenes, and someone had trading cards for baking (and the photography was her own, which was really good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16A

In Class My comic was the first to be critiqued in today's class. Here is my final comic:  Here are the comme...